With attendance of almost 300, this was a fun and eventful fundraising night for Salina Community Theatre. We were happy to see DWSS alumni joining us. Liz Lee Catering provided delicious food and — of course — the open bar was hopping. Special thanks and appreciation to Great Plains Manufacturing for being our corporate sponsor for this event!
Auction bidders were treated a host of terrific packages, including:
- Two trips to NYC with tickets for Tuck Everlasting — including a back-stage tour from Salina native and Tuck lyrics writer, Nathan Tysen
- Dinner for 10 at Tom & Katie Platten’s
- Dinner for 8 at the newly restored Wealtha Building in downtown Salina
- A Chicago trip including Wrigley Field seats
- A Sonoma trip (Napa Valley)
Raffle winners were:
- Jenn & Josh Morris won the $200 Blue Skye gift certificate
- Kelly Leister won the Obagi Nu-Derm Trial Kit valued at $250, donated by Salina Surgical Arts
- Aaron Morrison won the Wine Basket & Wine Cooler valued at $450, donated by Brooks Liquor and Lowe’s
- Kate Bycroft won the blue/champagne diamond necklace valued at $1,250, donated by Vernon Jewelers
- Mike Matteucci won the 50/50 raffle and took home $235 in cash
$11,125 was raised for purchasing new house lights for SCT’s Kephart Theatre. Mark your calendars for next years’s DWSS. The action takes place on March 3, 2017!