Tickets may be purchased online via Etix.
Salina Community Theatre and E-Tix are the only authorized ticket sellers for SCT and CTA productions.
Please Note: New season ticket reservations will be available after patrons receive a new membership ID card. If you need assistance with your season ticket order, please call the Business Office at 785.827.6126
Online Ticketing Guide
Need help with our new ticketing system? Either view the video or download the step-by-step PDF below! Still have questions?
Contact our box office at (785) 827-3033 or swing by 303 E. Iron Ave. Salina, KS 67401.
For SCT Productions
- Adult (up to 59 years) $40.00
- Senior (60+ years) $35.00
- Student (age 5-college senior) $20.00
For CTA Productions
- Adult $20.00
- Student (age 3-high school senior) $10.00
- Students and military personnel receive a 10% discount on ticket prices with a valid ID.
- Children must be at least 5 years old to attend SCT Mainstage productions, unless otherwise specified.
- SCT policy does not allow infants or children under the age of 5 to attend our productions, unless otherwise specified.
- We also require children or groups of children under the age of 10 to be accompanied by an adult.
- Children of all ages must possess a reserved seat ticket.
- Ticket exchanges can be made within 72 hours of any performance for non members
- There are no refunds.
Season Ticket Holders
- Please allow 3 business days after purchasing Season Tickets online before making reservations for individual shows.
- Season Ticket holders are welcome to exchange tickets up to 24 hours prior to performance free of charge.
- Single ticket holders may exchange their tickets for a performance of the same show only, with a $5.00 per ticket processing fee.
- All exchanges must take place at least 24 hours in advance of the date on your ticket.
All tickets reserved over the internet are final. No exchanges can be made.
At any given performance during our season, there will be several sets of tickets made as member reservations which are not picked up from the box office. In many instances, it is during a sold-out performance, and we have walk-ins waiting to purchase tickets, however, we are unable to resell those tickets, since we have no way of knowing if the patrons are simply running late or do not intend to attend. It is difficult to explain to people wanting tickets why we can’t give them the two empty seats in the middle of Row D. Because of this continuing situation, the Board of Directors approved the following policy at the June 5, 2006, Board meeting:
If a season ticket holder makes a reservation but does not pick up or use their tickets that evening without informing the box office at least one hour prior to curtain, there will be no exchanges of those tickets for another performance. Since the theatre has met its obligation to provide tickets for that production, ticket holders may purchase tickets for another performance.
If Salina Community Theatre is holding your ticket at the box office and you are going to be later than curtain time, please call the box office to instruct us to hold your ticket. If we have not received such a call, SCT reserves the right to resell your ticket five minutes after the announced curtain time. If your ticket is resold, you may consider the cost of that ticket a tax-deductible contribution.
We’re proud to announce the installation of Telecoil Loop hearing assistance system in both the Kephart Theatre and the Sunflower Financial Theatre. During our 2014-2015 season, several patrons approached us about this system, which requires no external apparatus to access the enhanced auditory signal. Any partron that has a hearing aid device, as long as it has the telecoil installed, can access the system through their own device.
SCT also offers headsets for the hearing impaired upon request, requiring only a valid I.D. for the rental.