- All auditions are open. No need to make an appointment.
- Everyone meets in the lobby to complete paperwork before moving to the audition space.
- Shows are not pre-cast. Everyone has an oportunity to be cast.
- We are a volunteer based theatre. We do not pay our actors.
- Scripts can be checked out at our Box Office before the audtion dates.
- It is highly recommended that you become familiar with the show for which you are auditioning.
- You will be asked to read short portions of the script
- Shows are cast by the director.
- Prepare a song, no acapella singing.
- Bring music. We provide an accompanist, as well as, a place to plug in a device if you bring recorded music.
- You will also read short portions of the script.
- The choreopgrapher will teach a short dance. Come prepared to move in something comfortable and non-restricting.
- Musicals will be cast by a panel; Director, Musical Director, and Choreographer.
- The director and ceative team will decide their own rehearsal schedule.
- Generally, rehearsals are for a couple of hours each evening and run weekly, Sunday thru Thursday.
- The last weeks leading up to opening night are more demanding and actors are required to be present for all rehearsals during that period.
- When the audtion process has been completed, the director will take time to review everything before choosing the cast.
- When the cast is chosen all auditioners will receive notification by email.
- If you are not cast, try again for another production. We value your participation, not only as an actor, but as a volunteer.
If your interest in theatre goes beyond acting, there are volunteer opportunities in other areas such as, props, costumes, house managing, stage managing, lights, sound, etc. If you have any interest in volunteering in one or more of these areas contact email@example.com, or complete the online Volunteer form on our website.